Webinar: How to feed so your horse Thrives in Winter - without breaking the bank!
With feed prices rising and many hayfields ruined by flooding, this winter it is more important than ever to understand what feed your horse needs to flourish. Learn about excellent nutrition options that won't break the bank!
Our Equine Experts cover topics like:
- Why great gut health boosts a horse's overall condition
- How to save on supplements and avoid buying what you don't need
- How much fibre a horse needs to eat every day, which types of fibre are best, and why including different fibres is key
- Why winter grass is different to other seasons
- What to avoid in hardfeeds and why
- Which Vitamins and Minerals horses really need and where to get them without buying six different products
- What protein has to do with it, and why amino acids matter
- Why the type of hay your feed your horse matters
- How to safe-guard your horse's physical condition when dealing with stress events.
Your webinar hosts are:
Nikita Stowers MSC (Nutrition) BSC (Animal Science) BBS
Equine Nutritionist from Veterinary and Nutritional Integration Ltd.
Co-Founder of Poseidon Animal Health, and Horse Owner
And, have you seen Feed Assist?
Our free online calculator will help you check in with how much you are feeding, and how much your horse needs for their age, workload and level of forage. Try it now!